Saturday, May 27, 2017

5/27/17

Not gonna lie, yesterday I found some photographic evidence of me doing something pretty illegal:


Anyways, nothing particularly exciting happened. In physics the other day, I found out that there had been a tick just chillin on the back of my shirt for the entire morning, without me knowing, and my physics teacher picked it up and started PLAYING with it. Like, "Aww, look at the little guy," PLAYING. This week was also the last meeting for my youth group, so we closed it with a bang and bought a bouncy house and rented an ice cream truck so that everyone could get free ice cream. Our leader, needless to say, went a little bit over the budget, but it was worth it, and I got a sweet video out of it.

Me and some of my friends are trying to get Colby to write a rap. He already rapped once for a video, but it was ad-lib and, while marvelous, lacking in length. We told him that he should write his own lyrics, or use one of his poems that he already wrote, and he said he would think about it. I really want him to do it, but he said no promises.

Thursday I got together with my friend Victoria at the library and did all my homework, for once, at once. Which made me feel really good, but also like I didn't know what to do with myself. I can always find things to do when I'm supposed to be doing homework because I procrastinate a lot, but since I had everything I needed to have done done, there was nothing for me to do. It's just weird, I don't know.

After school on Thursday, me and my mom took a walk around town and bought some stuff at Rite Aid. We took some really weird pictures of us posing, along with some real pretty pictures as well.

Friday I was supposed to have detention, but it was cancelled, so I hung out with my friends Ian and Justin at this part of town that's a play park/pool/scenic park. Me and Ian walked up to two cops cars and said hey, and then I told one of them, "Don't be alarmed, but there's a cop RIGHT next to you," and pointed to the other cop. Then we found a group of kids from our school (that we didn't know), and on a dare, I went up and asked them if they knew how to cure "hyper-aids," because "time was a factor." After that we absconded to the neighboring park, and played football with a few kindergarteners that were playing by themselves. Then we went behind Justin's apartment and played with the goats that live in the alleyway. All-in-all, I'd say it was a pretty fun week, despite the fact that Justin's apartment is now haunted because of the historic jail house behind it (not gonna go into detail).






No comments:

Post a Comment